The Options Are Endless
Although this tropical paradise is only 120 square miles, it boasts an abundance of activities and entertainment for each and every type of Pristine Bay owner and family member. Depending upon the day and the mood, the options are endless:
- Golf on our 18-hole Pete Dye championship golf course, The Black Pearl
- Pamper yourself with a massage in the comfort of your villa or suite
- Relax on one of several white sandy beaches, including two private white-sand beaches within Pristine Bay
- Zip-line through the island jungles or visit the one-of-a-kind iguana farm
- Venture over to the island’s West End, home of the best bars, restaurants and shopping
- Tour the Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum, 160 eco-friendly acres of stunning tropical display gardens, nut orchards and seasonal fruits and herbs
- Swim with a vivid array of tropical fish, sea turtles and dolphins
- Experience world-class scuba diving and snorkeling along the phenomenal barrier reef
- Take advantage of the exceptional fishing ranging from fly fishing to deep sea fishing
- Explore Paya Bay on the East End, hiking through oceanfront trails
- Venture underwater with an outing at Stanley Submarines, including a Six-Gill Shark Expedition
- Visit the zoo on Little French Key, or simply relax on the private island
And after an exciting day of activity or simply relaxing on the beach, there is a variety of nightlife, shopping and restaurants in the vicinity of Pristine Bay as well as in the West Bay and West End. Just outside the gates is Herby’s Sports Bar & Grill, with more than 50 TVs for the sports enthusiast, and the Pineapple Grill, ideal for brunch or dinner.
Just down the road is Frenchy’s 44, a waterfront family restaurant on Little French Key and Gio’s and Romeo’s Restaurant in French Harbor. A few other favorites include The Vintage Pearl and Wine Cellar in West Bay and Thai Place in the West End. The Blue Marlin, a popular local bar, offers live music on Friday and Saturday nights and is located across from one of Roatan’s most upscale art galleries.